BROWSE BY CATEGORY
WHAT WE SPECIALIZE IN
With 30 years expertise, The Corporate Clothing Co has been supplying uniform ranges to small businesses through to national corporations. Since 1986, The Corporate Clothing Co has been manufacturing locally, distributing, importing and global sourcing quality uniforms and Promotional Products nationally to all commercial sectors of the…
The Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre named the World’s Best Convention Centre in 2016, has worked closely with Belinda Claxton and The Corporate Clothing Company (TCCC) for over 14 years.
The TCCC team designed and manufactured the BCEC’s second uniform range launched in 2002 and is currently the key supplier for all BCEC staff uniforms.
Belinda Claxton is an outstanding service provider with a long history in the uniform business. Her personal and diligent attention to the smallest request is a rarity in our world today and is something we greatly appreciate. Belinda’s service is the key to a successful relationship, one of mutual benefit and enjoyment.
Kym Guesdon | Human Resources Director
Auswide Bank (formally Wide Bay Australia) have utilised the services of Corporate Clothing for 19 years as supplier of both our men and women’s corporate wardrobe. The ability to choose from off-the-shelf, customised garments and accessories has allowed us to bring a uniqueness to our company profile. The introduction of online ordering has created an easy, efficient and effective method of ordering for our staff and the Bank. Our relationship with Corporate Clothing has been extremely positive and I would certainly recommend using their wardrobe outfitting services.
Gayle Job – Chief People Officer
For many years the staff here at Alex Gow Funerals have had the pleasure of having their uniform needs provided by The Corporate Clothing Company. Over the years there have been times when our various needs have certainly put the Company to the test. As always they have proved that no test is too difficult. If you want the highest standard of goods and professional “star quality” service then there is only one organisation that can fulfil those needs… The Corporate Clothing Company. That’s why we would recommend them.
Roz McKiterick – Operations Manager
While working from Home
- Avoid busy patterns, stripes, animal prints or plaid which may be distracting on video as they appear distorted and dizzying on camera.
- Colour: Shades of blue – royal, navy, sky blue – look great on video. Also, grey and green can work. Avoid reds, yellow, orange, and pink. Also avoid overly bright or extremely dark colours as they do not translate well on camera. Be sure to stick to colours that look best on you and boost your confidence level.
- Good Postuure like a newsreader, keep your notes nearby, maintain good eye contact, get the best audio visual.
- Comfortable and Proper Fit: Make sure that your clothes fit well so that you aren’t pulling at anything which can create a distraction to the person/s on the other side of the screen.
- Conservative: Dress in clothing that leans toward the conservative…
- Avoid Tank tops, low-cut tops, crop tops, and anything sheer or mesh.
- Match the Occasion: If the environment is relaxed, the tie and structured blazer can be replaced with casual wear. Stiff button-down shirts can be exchanged for less structured tops.
- Clean, put together and Professional: Please no stains and wrinkles in your clothing, shouldn’t be visible on your outfit during your video conference interview. These will create a distraction, as well as leave a negative impression.
- Overall: You want the people you are video conferencing with to remember you by your great ideas and professionalism, not your fashion faux pas. Stick to these rules and you’re sure to impress every time!